The work of a content marketer is to produce good quality content on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. This requires you to create content and stick to schedules. Creating a content calendar will enable you to build on your content marketing strategy. Below are a few tips to create a content calendar for your brand:
- Organise your Ideas: Before deciding the content, you should think bigger by involving different ideas and themes into your plans. You must use your keyword research in your content strategy. This way you can target and optimise your content as well.
- Keyword Research: Conducting this research, can enable you to speak your audience’s language. Once you execute this research you will be able to study what they search for and provide content accordingly.
- Post Consistently: The key to creating a content calendar is to post consistently, whether it’s to increase sales or your following. You need to see how frequently you can post new content. If you consistently show up on your audience’s feed, you are more likely to improve your engagement rates.
- Choose Your Channels: As a brand, you must choose your social media channels correctly. You need to make sure you post content, where your target audience is present and engages. You can also try and experiment using more channels enabling you to bring in more audiences. But always prioritise your channels.
- Create Content for Your Audience: Your content calendar should target your audience specifically. Therefore, before starting, think about your customer first. See if your content would resonate with them.
Above are a few tips that content experts at Kobba suggest you undertake when creating your content calendar. We also, suggest taking time away to review and update the same.