Customer experience refers to the journey your customer makes on your website. It begins when they first visit your website to when they either purchase or make an enquiry. Customer experience on the website plays an important role in your business goals. Experts at Kobba, have mastered the art of creating the best customer journey possible.
- Load Time: The website must load as quickly as possible either on the desktop, tablet or on your phone. No customer has time to wait, and if takes long they would probably close your tab and go elsewhere.
- Images: Pictures can speak a thousand words! And it’s true! It’s definitely an advantage to have high-resolution images on your website. We live in a visual world, and like to see what we buy, so why not make the decision easier for your customer?
- Customer Reviews: These are essential to your website. Your brand can increase its business goals, by showcasing more customer reviews or testimonials, this would only elicit more trust in your prospective customer.
- Payment Options: You may think that you are targeting only a specific set of people, but they all probably use different means of payment. So, it is always better to add different options for example PayPal, Stripe , Revolut and others
- Check Out Page: You ultimately want your customer to check out and make the purchase. Thus, this journey should not be tedious, but rather fast and easy. We suggest there should be only 1-2 steps.
- Live chat: This is a new feature that most websites should have. Customers do not want to go through your website to find the answer. They want it quick, and therefore having a live chat is a great option.
Remember, the key to improve customer experience on the website is to make the journey easy and quick. One of our skills is to optimise your website for you! To know more click here.