You have to be smart about how you market an E-Commerce site. Your e-commerce website is your ticket to increasing your revenue; therefore, it is crucial to market an e-commerce site with set strategies in mind.
We recommend the below strategies:
- SEO: Search Engine Optimisation is not only used to market e-commerce websites but also others. This tool will enable you to drive more traffic to your website. Thus, the more optimised your e-commerce site is the better it would rank generating you more sales.
- Blog: Only lately we have seen a rise in blogging. This can be an effective way to market your e-commerce website, also allowing you to target your audience better. Creating a blog is easy, the hard part is the content. You should make sure; your content revolves around your service or product to attract more customers.
- Social Media: It’s becoming increasingly important for a brand to have its presence on social media, such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Snapchat and others. This will open doors to more customer interactions and garner more reach. Social media marketing can be a very helpful tool for your business and it does not cost anything to be on a social media platform!
- Influencers: If you want to stay in the business and be in front of your customers, you should look at Influencer Marketing. This can be powerful as customers always want to listen to recommendations from people they trust. It is also essential to pick the right influencer for your brand.
- PPC Ads: These can create a boost to market an e-commerce website. As they are very easy to produce and have the capability to reach large audiences cost effectively. Another advantage is that they have the power to create warm leads, as someone who was interested clicked the ad.
At Kobba, we can help you achieve all of the above!